Identity and contact details of the Controller and types of Personal Data processed
Chromavis Società per Azioni, with registered office in Via Francesco Sforza, 19, 20122 Milano (MI), Italy (“Chromavis”), is providing you with the following information pursuant to Article 13 and 14 of Regulation EU no. 2016/679 and national regulations on protection of personal data applicable at the time of this policy (jointly, the “Data Protection Regulation” on www.chromavis.com).
The contact details of Chromavis are:
The contact details of are indicated in “Contact us” section on www.chromavis.com.
The personal data you provide, which includes, but is not limited to, personal details, tax details, address and data on your professional experience (hereinafter the “Personal Data”), will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation and, in particular, principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
Purposes of processing and legal basis of processing
Your Personal Data will be processed, after you consent:
i) by Chromavis, in relation to coordination of candidacies received;
ii) by Chromavis if they are potentially interested in your candidacy, for the selection and assessment of said candidacy for purposes of starting an employment relationship and also related activities, which may include administrative/accounting and internal organizational activities;
your Personal Data may also be processed by Chromavis for the following purposes, which do not require your consent:
a) fulfilment of specific legal or regulatory obligations;
b) management of any disputes (as this is a legitimate interest of the controller).
Personal Data processing methods
In relation to the purposes indicated, your Personal Data is processed manually and mainly electronically, with logic strictly linked to said purposes, using the databases and electronic platforms to which Chromavs has access, managed by third parties appointed as external processors for this purpose and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data.
Processing of your Personal Data may include any type of operation, such as collection, consultation, processing, rectification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, disclosure, transfer, erasure or destruction of the data.
Chromavis has assessed the level of security to be sufficient, taking account of the risks which could derive from loss, destruction, rectification, unauthorized disclosure, accidental or illegal access, abuse or alteration of your Personal Data. In particular, Chromavis has adopted security measures appropriate to the risks and store your Personal Data on servers located within Europe, which have an advanced and daily back-up system.
The Owner reserves the right to move the stored data even in non-EU third countries that are recognized by GDPR standard.
Nature of providing the Personal Data
Your Personal Data must be provided for assessment of your candidacy. If you do not provide your Personal Data, or it is partial or imprecise, the activities associated with said candidacy cannot be carried out.
Personal Data processing location
Your Personal Data will be processed at the offices of Chromavis and also in the places where the recipients of the Personal Data indicated in the section “Recipients of the Personal Data” are located. Please contact Chromavis for further information.
Personal Data retention time
Your Personal Data will be stored for the times indicated for each individual purpose pursued:
1. for coordination of candidacies, selection and assessment of your candidacy for a prospective employment relationship and also the related activities, your Personal Data will be stored for a maximum of five years from the date when you submit your candidacy (without prejudice to the data that must be kept for legal obligations and related business needs);
2. for fulfilment of specific legal or regulatory obligations, your Personal Data will be stored for the time strictly necessary to pursue said purposes);
Personal Data Recipients
The Personal Data may be processed to the following subjects: employees or collaborators of Chromavis (including system administrators) who operate under their direct authority and receive appropriate operating instructions on this.
Chromavis will not disclose your Personal Data.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (or “DPO”)
The contact details of the Data Protection Officer appointed by Chromavis are: email@example.com.
Data subject's rights
You may exercise the rights granted by the Data Protection Regulation, by sending an e-mail to:
In detail, you are entitled to:
1. obtain from the data controller confirmation of whether or not your Personal Data exists, even if not registered, and its disclosure in intelligible form, and also access to your Personal Data (by obtaining a copy) and the related information (including the purposes of processing, the categories and origin of the Personal Data, the categories of recipients to whom it has been or could be disclosed, the retention period (when possible), the rights which may be exercised);
2. obtain from the controller the rectification of your Personal Data and supplementing of any incomplete Personal Data;
3. obtain from the controller the erasure of your Personal Data without undue delay, including when your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it has been processed or the legal basis for processing no longer exists;
4. obtain from the controller the conversion into anonymous form or blocking of your Personal Data if it is processed illegally, including data which it is not necessary to store, in relation to the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected or subsequently processed;
5. obtain from the controller the limitation of processing of your Personal Data, also when you dispute its accuracy or object to processing, for the period necessary for the respective checks to be performed;
6. receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, and also transmit or, if technically feasible, obtain transmission of your Personal Data to another controller without impediments, in cases in which processing is carried out by automated means and is based on your consent or when necessary for execution of a contract to which you are a party;
7. withdraw consent to processing of your Personal Data for any of the purposes for which it has been provided.
The right to object to processing of Personal Data
At any moment and for reasons linked to your own specific situation, you are entitled to object to processing of your Personal Data which is based on a legitimate interest pursued by the controller or by third parties. In this case, the controller abstains from further processing of your Personal Data unless it demonstrates the existence of legitimate and binding reasons which prevail over your interests, rights or freedoms or processing is necessary to ascertain, exercise or protect a legal right.